LAST UPDATED ON :24 JUN, 2017
1. Aleksa Match LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.aleksamatch.com website (the “Service”).
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
5. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name (“Personal Information”).
6. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
7. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
8. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
9. Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to � and maintained on � computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
10. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
12. Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 17 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 18 without verification, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.